Thursday, February 28, 2013

December 14th really means March

So.... I said I would be back after I graduated from college... but I guess that really means the beginning of March! It is crazy how fast life moves. I feel our lives have changed since I last posted. Kody started a new job as a manager of the Clinton Sprint store. He is a very busy boy because he is also going to school full time. He is expected to work around 45 hours per week. I am trying to help him out by doing some of his homework (mainly math). Can I just say that Weber State University has the WORST math program I have ever seen. When I went though math at the University, I went to class and a teacher taught me how to do the problems. Now  everything is online and you teach yourself. I know what you are thinking and yes it is very stupid. You can call me professor Little because I spend every Saturday at the math hub with Kody teaching him how to do his math so he can pass his quizzes.

I have also been offered an opportunity to accept a promotion with MarketStar. I would be a dedicated analyst for HP. I am having hesitation about accepting the position because it is in South Jordan. This would be a hour and a half commute for me on the Front Runner. I also love working on the reporting and analytics team I am on right now. I look forward to work everyday because of the people I work with. I just am not sure when an open position on this team would open up. I don't want to be an intern forever, and this might be a great experience for me. They are so much fun. I will let you know what I choose to do on my next post. :)

P.S. I added some pictures of my graduation... and of my cute little puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment