Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have a blog!

I never thought I would be saying this but... Welcome to my new blog :) my sisters both have blogs, and I honestly never thought I would be the type to have one. I always thought what the heck would I say that people would actually want to read ha ha! I made this blog because it was an assingment in my internet marketing class. This class is one of my favorites I am taking this semster. I think there is a lot of real world application. I also thought since I am terrible at making phone calls to my sister that lives in Hawaii (Breanne) that this would be a nice way for her to know what I am doing :) I hope everyone likes what I post!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Stick with it even after your class is over! You will love it. Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I might just do that! :)

    ReplyDelete