Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chelsea Weaver

So I started this blog for one reason... to get ranked on Google. I realized that my site doesn't have my name hardly at all... So... this blog post is all about me! My name is Chelsea Weaver. I am a student at Weber State University, and I am majoring in Marketing. I am a outgoing person. I love sports! I have been told that I am an unusual girl because I know more then the usual girly girl about sports and what not. I have two sisters who are drop dead gorgeous!! :) I have two loving parents who are seriously the best parents ever. I work at Key Bank as a teller. I love my job... I work with the best people! I like to draw... I used to take a lot of art classes in high school, but had to stop once college started because I got so busy. I would really like to start up drawing again. I love to read... I am always looking for a new series that I could really get sucked into so if anyone has any suggestions on what I could read please let me know... but that is Chelsea Weaver in a really short version!

No comments:

Post a Comment